Today is the first day that Burger King is bring Mac n’ Cheetos back. I am a big fan of Mac n Cheese and Cheetos. So how could I miss the return of Mac n’Cheetos 2017 at Burger King?
What is Mac n’ Cheetos?
- A deep-fried cheese-flavored, puffed cornmeal and macaroni and cheese product.
- Combination of both macaroni and cheese and the Frito-Lay snack Cheetos.
- First introduced in late June 2016 at Burger King .
How much is the Mac n’ Cheetos?
- USD$2.69 plus tax
- 5 pieces
How does it look like?
- The neon orange colour just exactly like cheetos.
- The shape of Mac n’ Cheetos reminds me of poooooop. And I am not the only one who thinks that.
Consequence of Sound‘s Ben Kaye remarked that they were “new cat poop-shaped fried mac and Cheeto cheese curls”
How does Mac n’ Cheetos taste?
- It was freshly baked so It was very Hot.
- Super cheesy. It’s just like a mozzarella stick filled with cheddar cheese.
- The crust too dense.
- The cheddar cheese is too strong that I cannot distinguish any flavors from Cheetos.
Worth the calories?
- A pack of 5 pieces of Mac n’ Cheetos has 310 calories.
- It’s 10 calories less than a small order of fries.
- It’s nice to try, but NO. I don’t think it worth the calories.
The collaboration with Cheetos and Mac n’ Cheese is definitely an innovative idea. But the outcome was just so so. I still like the Burger King Onion Ring fries more. But it’s always nice to have a little adventure in my good food hunting journey.